Final Ride of 2016

Discussion in 'Videos' started by jmil, Dec 22, 2016.

1. jmil

jmil When are we riding?

Name:
    Jeremy
    2nd

2. jmil

jmil When are we riding?

Name:
    Jeremy
    Maybe I need some lessons from her. She does have about a 100lb advantage between the rider and the bike. Just sayin.

3. KTMJack

KTMJack Cheese cutter

Name:
    Jack
    Here is my fail on Rancho hill on my 350 This one messed up my shoulder and knee when it threw me over the handlebars

4. eroseme

eroseme Orange is the new Red

Name:
    Eric
    Is Rancho Hill across from the TT track? I rode up that in 1972 on my Suzuki 125 Duster! Must have been different than now (if that's the hill you are talking about).

1971-Suzuki-TS125-Duster-Yellow-3832-3.jpg

5. Doug

Doug Orange Crate Rider

Name:
    Doug
    What a great bike. You must have been half your current size to have that haul your ass up Rancho.

6. eroseme

eroseme Orange is the new Red

Name:
    Eric
    It must be a different hill. The hill I am talking about is between the TT track and the POS blue groove pseudo motocross track. Everyone tries it and that's where all the injuries are.

7. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

The first long straight hill to the left of the MX track is Twin Hill, the next climb further down the fire road is Rancho. I think you are talking about the same hill. The conditions on that climb change quite a bit through the year, and may have looked different years ago so I get what you are saying. There are hills at Carnegie that I climbed on my 200 years ago that I wouldn't try on my 300 now. Not that it really matters, since they are fenced off now.

8. jmil

jmil When are we riding?

Name:
    Jeremy
    Ouch

9. KTMrc

KTMrc Dino

Name:
    Randy
    It looks more like Rancho Groove.

jmil likes this.