President Trump - Part 7

Discussion in 'In The News' started by Classick, May 17, 2017.

1. Classick

Classick Off Topic King

Name:
    Dave
    yeah except they were racists, and we're pragmatists

cheez likes this.
  2. afmoto

afmoto working on quality laps around the sun

Name:
    Alex
    The vast majority were not racists but they were just as self righteous as you are today... :laughing

3. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Name:
    Rex
    Really? Birtherism was not mostly comprised of racists? A black man that was elected president couldn't have possibly been born in the United States.

Maybe they thought Hawaii was not part of the USA?

--
    Rex

Andy, Ehsan, dudeonguitar and 2 others like this.
  4. afmoto

Name:
    Alex
    Settle down snowflake, this silly strategy of trying to pin stupid labels on the enemy tribe also didn't work out too well for your tribe last November, when y'all were screaming at the top of your lungs that any and all Trump supporters must be mysogynists. :rolleyes The self-righteousness from both tribes is pretty comical from an outsiders point of view, but I suppose you're not likely to see that while you're ranting on about birthers being racists and Trumpsters being mysogynistic.

5. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Name:
    Rex
    Nice deflection.

--
    Rex

cheez likes this.
  6. JeffKoch

JeffKoch Well-Known Member

And that right there shows you all you need to know about the exploding-head leftists, on this forum and elsewhere. Deranged to the point of wishing horrible things happen to people who do not share their ideology.

jcrides, boonhauler and Joel like this.
  7. afmoto

Name:
    Alex
    It's not a deflection at all, you made a ridiculous, totally insubstantiated statement about most birthers being racists and you got called out. Pull up the big boy pants and own up to it. Contrary to what you and maybe your circle of friends might think, you don't sound much smarter than the right wingnuts when they go off about Democrats.

8. Xler8

Xler8 America's Toast.

Hell no, I don't want to impeach the peach-- I'm having so much fun watching the late night shows.. I wish #FakePOTUS to stay for 4 years and destroy whatever is left of the Republican Party :)

9. boonhauler

boonhauler Overbuilt from the Ground Up

Name:
    Cee
    Alex, I don't see how anyone could compare what's going on to the 'birthers', the MSM / Dems have effectively shutdown daily government functions ....... I sure don't remember any so-call 'birther' movement doing that. From where I stand it sure looks a lot like a full blown Filibuster to me .......

10. boonhauler

Name:
    Cee
    again, did I miss something ..... again!

11. boonhauler

Name:
    Cee
    this seems kind of on target ......... if I dare say

under-siege_large.jpg

Doug and jcrides like this.
  12. afmoto

Name:
    Alex
    I'm honestly not having as much fun as you are because he's not doing anyone any favors with his behavior, not Republican or Democrat or whatever. The stupid Russia soap opera pisses me off because it is a distraction from the fact that The Donald just hasn't been a very effective President, to put it mildly. You may recall that even a year ago I called it and said it would turn out to be a massive ****show with either party nominee but of course I was hoping to be wrong. ugh...

13. afmoto

Name:
    Alex
    Maybe... but neither Reagan or Bush declared war on the media like Trump has. Really, how smart is that?! Diplomacy just doesn't seem to be a part of his DNA and that's kind of a major requirement for the job...

boonhauler likes this.
  14. Classick

Classick Off Topic King

Name:
    Dave
    its funny when you chime in jeff... so much projection.

15. Classick

Classick Off Topic King

Name:
    Dave
    are you ****ing kidding me?

16. Classick

Classick Off Topic King

Name:
    Dave
    you cant possibly think that Hillary would be in similar situation had she won can you? really? an equal **** show to this? come on man.

how is this a soap opera? https://nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html

dont you think we need to hold our highest office to the highest standard? demanding accountability is the duty of every citizen that would be governed

17. JeffKoch

JeffKoch Well-Known Member

Your words, Dave.

18. Xler8

Xler8 America's Toast.

I just want to see him demolished-- and hopefully take down with him any idiot, asskisser, or right wing/white supremacy advocate that stood by him as well. Him being the swamp creature, and his swamp, will surely be drained, and I'll stand here and wait for the GOP to finally put something worth considering - not only as POTUS, But as grown adult, a human being, and a role model to aspire to.

Ehsan likes this.
  19. arnaud

arnaud Legal Alien

Name:
    Arnaud
    What the **** are you babbling about?

20. Andy

Andy Wheelie for Safety

Name:
    Andy